Saturday, November 20, 2010

Thanksgiving Break.

Things I Have Accomplished:

1. Putting up T-Swizzle posters.
2. Cleaning my room.
3. Winning a basketball tourny.
4. Caught up with all my media watching.
5. Bought seventeen with Taylor Swift amazingness in it.
6. Got 357290384 things in the mail from colleges, this included half of ones I didn't sign up for.
7. Bought new music on iTunes.
8. Saved a bit more money for the fantabulous Spring Break trip to The Woodlands TWO-story Forever 21.
9. Listened to old school Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana.
10. Picked back up on Sugar and Spice.
11. Devoured Forever 21, Urban Outfitters, and American Apparel's web site.
12. Revisited and started back on tumblr.
13. Slapped myself in the face for leaving tumblr.
14. Kept my room clean through all of this.

And this is just the first day of the break:)

No comments:

Post a Comment